Food is of critical importance to any vacation! We know that poor dining experiences can sour a getaway, and with so many options to choose from in San Pedro, we thought we’d share some crowd-pleasing restaurants.
In no particular order, we have narrowed it down to 5 spots that have earned a significant amount of praise:
- Robin’s Kitchen: This is a simple roadside restaurant known for delicious Jerk chicken.
- Casa Picasso: This popular restaurant invites you to “dine artfully” with tapas, an extensive wine list, and specialty cocktails full of eclectic international flavors.
- Elvi’s Kitchen: A famous spot in San Pedro, Elvi’s kitchen has been around for 20 years with a variety of options of their menu including an abundance of seafood.
- Wild Mango’s: This is a beachfront hot spot and always packed! Enjoy creative dishes with hints of Caribbean and Mexican flavors.
- El Fogon: Famous for running out of food, it’s safe to say this is a favorite spot for many. Enjoy authentic Belizean food, including some of the best rice and beans out there.
Getting hungry just reading through these picks? Our front desk will happily provide with instructions on how to get there!